• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

also @knight just to be clear there are 3 dead pens so you are saying I am the last.

blech. being wrong and being mafia are not the same thing. You're better than this, re-read the whole thing interaction. If you think it looks fake then lynch me. That said I've been wrong about everything I have thought I picked up on so whatever. Golfing tomorrow anyway.

Interaction read fake. No tears, only dreams now.

(enjoy your round, old friend).

I'm down with toogs. His last round consisted of 7 posts --- 6 fluff, then a meaningless vote on Gooner when he could have cast a meaningful vote on either GM or Da with like 5 minutes left.

***Toogs***

I didn't like either of them for mafia. If I made a meaningful vote it would have been dissected for the wrong reasons, by the likes of you.

knight is vanilla civ but that list and his self-congratulations are just so peak-TOP TOP PLAYER knight

Interaction read fake. No tears, only dreams now.

(enjoy your round, old friend).

Not sure if serious. If I coached a fake interaction with a nub it would be perfect, too perfect.

Not sure if serious. If I coached a fake interaction with a nub it would be perfect, too perfect.

Rommy was coaching the shit out of her - or someone was. You back tracking on missing her post and then saying, "oh, golly gee, miss. That's just so clearing of you. Wow!" was grossly disingenuous.

For me it's manning or gooner here.

incredulous.gif

Rommy was coaching the shit out of her - or someone was. You back tracking on missing her post and then saying, "oh, golly gee, miss. That's just so clearing of you. Wow!" was grossly disingenuous.

you'll see you are wrong. I missed her post.

I want to vote for knight but he's prob not the best candidate here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What. Gooner basically can't be a Pen. That's just elimination of a tiny pool, but it's still an elimination.

Crazy pills. Tejas is basically leading the game right meow.

Oh you are DUMBTELLING too

Fun.

Back