• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia: deaconblue wins after smidge murders logic

still think I like gouda slightly over tejas here GUYZ

pretty certain he got too caught up in his CUTENESS.

rip

Hold on. Tejas can't get over me claiming maf.

I don't think he has this issue as maf - rather I don't 'think he fakes having the issue since he'd know my alignment.

I want to go elsewhere

it's probably fucking a combo of tim/ph/sd3/smidge

lol at us guys

I haven't bothered to look at the c9 possibilities because I'm lazy, but im not sure it's safe to assume it is 6-3.

so

you know that kinda bothers me that you are.

or I could be wrong.

Resident math expert gooner plz assist

I mean there's like an 80-90% chance there is 3 maf. One scenario with 2 and two scenarios with 4 maf

So me thinking the lynch choice today is critical is pretty scientific

I haven't bothered to look at the c9 possibilities because I'm lazy, but im not sure it's safe to assume it is 6-3.

so

you know that kinda bothers me that you are.

or I could be wrong.

Resident math expert gooner plz assist

Well all we really know is that it is BXXXXXX, where the Xs could be all Ts (unlikely with number of vanillas though) or all special letters (also unlikely because of number of vanillas). According to the link provided in the OP, BTTTTTT is the only possible setup that this game could still have where there wouldn't be 3 mafia, so I'm not going to say that Tejas is speaking from extra knowledge.

I don't know who is up, hope it isn't tejas

I want to make sure he survives until end game with me.

I know you've decided to just claim mafia all game, but I really don't like this post. Just so you know.

Code:
END OF DAY 3

tejas	4	timdunk, sd3, ph, gooner
ph	3	tejas, gouda, jtp
gouda	1	blue

YTV: smidge

Ok, I'm on board with this.

If he's a civ he's also a liability as he will never be able to get over me.

***tejas***

I will probably vote for at least 2 more people this round

I take that back. This actually ended the round as a majo on Tejas. Same result, but different vote count, and no penalty for the YTV on Smidge.

Code:
END OF DAY 3 (MAJO)

tejas	5	timdunk, sd3, ph, gooner, gouda
ph	2	tejas, jtp
gouda	1	blue

YTV (NO PENALTY - MAJO): smidge

deacdetejas (Vanilla Townie) is dead.

RedSoxFaithful said:
Vanilla Townie
Welcome, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Back