• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

no let me die, not nonny its too late knight stay on me

Code:
THROUGH POST #487

manning	5	toogs, chic, da, townie, nonny
chic	2	knight, lokis
nonny	2	tic, timdunk
tic	1	manning

YTV: tejas, dv7

Last edited:
Code:
END OF DAY 3

manning	5	toogs, chic, da, townie, nonny
chic	3	knight, lokis, timdunk
nonny	1	tic
tic	1	manning

YTV: tejas, dv7

manning, aka Nic Cage in The Family Man (Civ, Vanilla) is dead.

RedSoxFaithful said:
You are Nic Cage in The Family Man (Civ, Vanilla)

You are Nic Cage in The Family Man, which based on a quick Wikipedia skimming, sounds like a cheap Christmas Carol knockoff. Fun fact: You were also a voice actor for an animated Christmas Carol film, which is not a part of this game. Anyway, basically, you get to see what your life had been like if you hadn’t been a dick 13 years prior. Cool.

In this game, you’re a vanilla civ, and win with the town.

Two players are dead.

First up is knight, aka Nic Cage in Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans (Civ, Unreliable Cop)

RedSoxFaithful said:
You are Nic Cage in Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans (Civ, Unreliable Cop)

You are Nic Cage in Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans, a black comedy / action movie, in which you play the titular “bad lieutenant”, a dirty cop who is addicted to painkillers and narcotics. In this game, you play the role of an unreliable cop; each night, you may select one person to investigate. If the investigation comes up “Not Civ”, you will always be told that it is “Not Civ” (i.e., you will not get any false positives). However, if the investigation comes up “Civ”, there is a 25% chance you will be told is it “Not Civ”.

Second, towniedeac, aka Nic Cage in How to Train Your Dragon (Mafia, Silencer), is dead.

You are Nic Cage in How to Train Your Dragon (Mafia, Silencer)

You are Nic Cage in How to Train Your Dragon, in which he plays the role of Toothless, the titular dragon. In this reality, How to Train Your Dragon comes out years after Guardians of the Galaxy, and Nic is viciously jealous of all the praise that Vin Diesel has gotten for the role of Groot, which consists of, like, 3 words. Nic decides to one-up him and play a dragon, which takes 0 words, but a lot of grunting and murmuring. You inadvertently trigger a trend of prestige actors taking on roles in which they do not speak, and consequently, in this game, you may select one player each night who will not be able to speak the following day, aside from votes. You may not select the same player twice.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends 10:30:59 AM ET tomorrow.

Sorry all. Had work thing come up

Also I was silenced yesterday

Nonny

Back