• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gooner's Apology to Tim ABC/Waterfall Mafia; Mafia Wins!

rommy is bad, bad, bad.

giphy.gif

JTP breadcrumb cleared? That's how I'm reading it

i cant tell if that was bloody brilliant by damo or mafia setup to draw out cop
This post here. Very quickly was able to find the JTP breadcrumb combined with trying to push any chance of damo not being mafia.

agree. he had the gouda breadcrumb ready. maf combed goudas posts already and found the jtp breadcrumb overnight

If only you could click two buttons and see all of said posters posts. Jk you can, it takes 20 seconds

This post here. Very quickly was able to find the JTP breadcrumb combined with trying to push any chance of damo not being mafia.

you're probably right. Again, remember that I am actually a civ. So he already knows that I fake claimed cop as a civ.

If you actually flip civ then that was a HOF bad play. Self-preserve while claiming you're the cop? That's not poetry. That's just stupid.

yeah, not my proudest moment. But literally, everything that could have gone wrong did. We could have lynched mafia or they could have hit me and gouda survived. Instead they roleblocked me (which was smart obvs).

That's it?
It only takes one.

You also jumped on my townie theory early with just a vote on him. Only later did you take your vote off and call out the people still on him for taking the easy out. You used that argument b/c it's exactly what you initially tried to do.

I stand by that it was a brilliant play if Gouda survives, let the haters hate idc

Majority night has occurred. Please stop posting.

Damo (8) - Tejas, rommy, bym, Nonny, GoalieMom, Townie, Knight, dv7
Tejas (1) - damo

DNV (due to majority): SD3, Da, JTP, jhawk, RSF, Nonny, redwing

we're on the same level. with you on this

Mafia wouldn't have known that gouda was the cop until day 3 opened right? They knew the hit target but didn't know that role.

Not sure I buy this theory. Not saying sd3 is not mafia, but I think this excuse is illogical at best. And intentional shit clouding at worst.

Mafia or civ would have the exact same amount of time from the moment God declared gouda's role to make a post about breadcrumbs.

damo, vanilla civ, was next in line to fuck my mom. He was so nervous that he shit himself, and ran to the bathroom to clean himself up. As he waddle toward the stall, he tripped over the door frame and cracked his head on the floor. Seeing cerebral fluid pooling in his eyes and blood pooling underneath him, the mob mercy killed him.

Night moves have until 1:21pm.

rommy, vanilla civ, was trying to get ready for his crack at fucking my mom, but went too far with his autoerotic asphyxiation fetish and died as a result.

Day 4 starts now, ends at 4:30pm.

Back