• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 Pit Olympics Week 1- Scattergories #1 Questions posted at 2 Answers due at 2:05

theoretically i'd probably give it two just because id be laughing so hard. plus the bonus point.

and omg palma....im on the phone. That could've been bad

Also, don't think I didn't refer to that article earlier in the week. Thats part of the reason why I love running these, it gets intense.

WE POUND OUR GROWING DRUMS IN UNISON BEHIND YOU GREAT READER

I've gotten in worse fights over Taboo than Scattergories, but that's probably because I haven't played in-person Scattergories since before I started drinking.

I've never played Scattergories before the boards. Except for whatever the pool version is once or twice.

I can honestly say that, before today, I had never been legit raging pissed mad at something that happened on the internet before.

Good job, Pit Olympics, you've brought me to a new low. I am still fucking livid.

Can we re-name this the "Thread of Tears"?

Maybe if your teammate knew the difference between his computer clock and the board clock, you wouldn't suck so bad.

the one that stings is i had mario manningham and swapped it for mike modano last second. thanks for running jdawg

It's clear that there was much malfeasance and skulduggery(who knew this had only 1 L?).

Upon second review, the below scores are correct and final.

Correct, I added up those scores before I made the Mark ruling. Will now readjust.

And I read Mike Morton as Mike Mondano. I'm an idiot.

UPDATED
Greece- 14
Germany- 13
Rome- 11
China- 11
Fiji- 10
Poland- 9

I can't believe I'm dumb enough to do this twice in one week

Back