• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 GRAND SLAM CONTEST - THE Open Championship - Eckhouse wins!

I don't like Westwood, but Poulter is the most detestable guy in the sport right now - well, maybe in a tie with Garcia. Might have to start pulling for Westwood if Poulter posts -1 or E.

My vote is still for Tiger.

I feel sorry for whomever wins this because the media will spend more time talking about why Tiger didn't win than they will spend talking about the winner.

Only 2 players left under par and the back nine is averaging a couple over for the field today.

Winning score is going to end up E or higher.

Only 2 players left under par and the back nine is averaging a couple over for the field today.

Winning score is going to end up E or higher.
ianpoulter.jpg

I'm pretty meh about everyone on the leaderboard except for Phil and Westwood. I hope they both triple every hole coming in. Knowing the two of them though, they probably will both do something incredibly stupid over the next few holes.

Phil has nailed some solid putts for par.

Which hole will Phil butcher coming in? Will he snap it off on the par 5 or will he miss a short three footer on 18?

I think I'm gonna pick he goes overly aggressive on his second shot into 17 and ends up in the fescue somewhere.

we need an American to win for revenge. Anyone who disagrees is a communist.

That ended up nicely for Phil even though it appears that the ball bounced dead left instead of straight.

if lefty wins this that is some kill bill-level revenge shit.

Back