• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 Atlanta Braves Thread: HOF SMOLTZIE!

Yeah, I think that was just my crappy way of saying if anyone out of the pen was going to get the win, Wood definitely should have been the one.

haha I got you.

Alex now has 2 one earned run losses and somebody else's one earned run win. three terrific starting pitching outings though. let's get back to that.

Just got back from dinner. Glad I didn't miss an offensive explosion

jokes on jokes

I wonder if Gosselin would get a look at 2B. He's raking at Gwinnett.

I wonder if Gosselin would get a look at 2B. He's raking at Gwinnett.

I feel like each of these guys needs to get 6 games each, see who gets hot and ride it. The Pastor, Pena, Gosselin and La Stella

Evan with a stand up triple. Didn't see that one coming. Put us up 1-0.

Can't blame him, although you've just gotta block the plate there. Worst case you get run over but he's still out.

Yeah, he should've gotten low once he caught the ball. He got caught flat footed and couldn't adjust when J-Hey went around him.

Watched the condensed game this morning and all 3 of BJ's strikeout calls looked very questionable. The home plate ump was not great last night

The ump started out bad, at least he was consistently bad.

Scuttlebutt in Atlanta this morning is that Uggla is now sitting for the next 6 games while the team is deciding what to do with him. W/ the glut of starting pitching, Braves may package a pitcher + Uggla for $.20 on the dollar to a willing trade partner.

Yeah, he should've gotten low once he caught the ball. He got caught flat footed and couldn't adjust when J-Hey went around him.

Watched the condensed game this morning and all 3 of BJ's strikeout calls looked very questionable. The home plate ump was not great last night

His second one was definitely ball 4. It was on the other box white line.

I made a shitty graph for the shitty contract we have to eat. Hilarious.

2aVKQ1k.jpg

Outside of last night, I don't understand how an entire MLB team can have such a shitty approach to hitting. The Barves swing at so many balls outside of the strikezone its ridiculous.

I'd start a kangaroo court and start fining people for swinging at shitty pitches.

This game started off nicely but the BARVES just showed up.

Back