• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 Atlanta Braves Thread: HOF SMOLTZIE!

Well shit. I guess I need to start making plans to make the move to the Ted. A suite or at least something with club level access would be nice for weather purposes.

Well shit. I guess I need to start making plans to make the move to the Ted. A suite or at least something with club level access would be nice for weather purposes.

exactly. giving up the augusta tickets would suck at first, but he'll understand. i will bring you nachos and a chophouse growler whenever i go to games.

Having the pitcher in the 8 hole really got us tonight. BJ doubles, BJ advances to third on a ground out to third, minor strikes out, end inning.

Having the pitcher in the 8 hole really got us tonight. BJ doubles, BJ advances to third on a ground out to third, minor strikes out, end inning.

Unfortunately, that 1 run wouldn't have really mattered. There was no way our hot pitching was going to last, but it's getting a little scary (not last night).

Fredidiot came out to play once again.

He had a horrid series as a manager.

Some really good news today about a reworked tv contract. Expected to add $500 million in revenue.

Eta: don't know why news was autocorrected to bees.

Last edited:
Fredidiot came out to play once again.

He had a horrid series as a manager.

Ho hum. Cards take 2 of 3 from the Braves and get their bats going and jump started for the rest of the season. Nice one was the golden sombrero Upton took to end game 1. Classic.

I wonder if the extra TV moneys make us competitive in the long run or not?

Hilariously, Alex Wood gets the win after Teheran pitches a gem and Kimbrel blows it. W/L is such a dumb stat.

Hilariously, Alex Wood gets the win after Teheran pitches a gem and Kimbrel blows it. W/L is such a dumb stat.

Wood deserves one after a couple of the gems he threw and got zero run support on. Sucks for Teheran though.

Back