• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 NFL Offseason Thread: Jerry Jones pictures

Freeman does seem like a great kid, definitely an Atlanta Falcon type of guy.

Looks like that Smith LB will have a shot at making the team now that the 5th round Spruill guy from 'Cuse is out w/ an ACL.

I like Kroy Biermann, I fell in love w/ him and Grimey back in the day when I used to get preseason tix like WHOA.

That was back when they were hoping just to make the team and tearing shit up in the 2nd half of those games. FF, Grimes is a pro bowler and Kroy is a solid contributor. I was 2 for 3 in big predictions (wrong about Shockley, maybe if he didn't get hurt he would have been better).

Srsly, GTFO with this. Kroy has the brains that god promised a doorstop. I want his redbird ass and his fugly, wig wearing, plastic nosed, muffin top succubus of a wife, and his ginger devil brood excommunicated from the Branch never to return.

Matthews fucking manhandling him like the little bitch he is was great TV.

OH MAN, Jake Matthews. If I buy a jersey, its gonna be his. Perennial Pro Bowler, kid is gonna be SO good. Did you see him kicking everyone's ass?

I also heard he tore up the Titans as well. Not that its saying much but I think that's the best draft pick the Falcons have ever made since Ryan and maybe even better than the Ryan pick.

Back