• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2014 Pit Fantasy Football League One*- Sayonara

You read that correctly, the two highest scoring teams (and division rivals) are playing in the first round.

Pretty much everyone is evenly matched (points scored-wise), except Thinking who should roll.

Argh, I saw that I drew that match up. Whatever. I am projected by Yahoo to lose in the first round, handily. I have much worse matchups this week than last week. Oh well. Not relegated at least!

Julio Jones beast mode! Injured now though. Its also unfortunate that league 2 doesn't get to be graced by nonny's hot fantasy takes.

Hilarious quote from Julio on the injury:

"I don't know yet. I haven't did no MRIs or anything like that, so we don't know yet,"

You read that correctly, the two highest scoring teams (and division rivals) are playing in the first round.

Pretty much everyone is evenly matched (points scored-wise), except Thinking who should roll.

take that back.

jk, i don't know how i made it to the playoffs. my team has been such a revolving door besides Luck & Sanders.

take that back.

jk, i don't know how i made it to the playoffs. my team has been such a revolving door besides Luck & Sanders.

It looks like it all came down to a Monday night 3rd Quarter 36 yard catch by Justin Hunter in our Week 11 matchup. You beat me by less than 4 points. Without that catch, I end up in 7th place and you end up in 13th.

Eli versus Manziel is going to be a game time decision for me. I really wanted to just roll the dice with Manziel but Eli is going up against a Redskins defense that I don't know if I can sit him against.

Eli versus Manziel is going to be a game time decision for me. I really wanted to just roll the dice with Manziel but Eli is going up against a Redskins defense that I don't know if I can sit him against.

You're going to knock me out in round one due to our matchups. (I would definitely play Eli against the Redskins. The Redskins are a hot mess.)

It's going to take monumental games from Arian Foster, Leveon Bell AND Russell Wilson for me to survive, especially after Jared Cook did nothing in last night's game.

Good thing Foster, Bell, and Wilson are all STUDS.

I'm looking forward to following the battle.

a catch for 7 yards by Washington on this last drive would give me the win. COME ON TITANS

We should have an NIT style tournament between the 9-16 teams during the playoffs next year just to keep things interesting. Is that possible with Yahoo?

Maybe winner gets a free pass from being relegated the following year or something like that.

Back