• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Football Roster & Number Changes

StrickDeac

Reaction score
Snagged this from the ACC Football Media Guide since wakeforestsports.com hasn't been updated.

Notable Freshman Numbers:
Dionte Austin - 11
Matt Colburn - 22
Nathan Gilliam - 69
Amari Henderson - 10
Kyle Kearns - 13
Rocky Reid - 4
Scotty Washington - 81

Notable Number Changes:
Steve Donatell - 17
Cameron Glenn - 2
Cortez Lewis - 15
Zack Wary - 5

I'm sure I missed some.

Here's the roster in alphabetical order with some heights and weights too.

Untitled.jpg

No Dancel, No Brent. I thought Benzinger was a gray shirt.

Brent was #80 in the spring game correct me if I'm wrong.

I wonder how long it takes a freshman to get to know the names and faces, and for that matter, numbers, of 85 other people he calls teammates.

Probably not long. They met most of them during campus visits. Watched their games. They have a list of them on the Internet and probably are Facebook friends and such before they get to campus.

Probably not long. They met most of them during campus visits. Watched their games. They have a list of them on the Internet and probably are Facebook friends and such before they get to campus.

Did you ever play football PHD?

It takes longer than you would think. The coaches have tape on helmets for awhile.

It took me about a week or two to know my college teammates names and I played baseball. Couldn't imagine 85. I knew my particular positions names quickly and other position players but it took me awhile to learn the pitchers names. I would imagine that defensive players take a while to learn offensive players names and vice versa.

ETA: I knew majority (not all) of the players names but putting names with faces was a challenege.

Once you're through Summer/Fall camp, you know everyone by name.

Deacons Illustrated ‏@WakeRivals 14h14 hours ago North Carolina, USA
Former Wake enrollee Bowman Archibald (TE) tells me his rehab is months ahead of schedule and that he is transferring to South Florida.

Deacons Illustrated ‏@WakeRivals 14h14 hours ago North Carolina, USA
Former Wake enrollee Bowman Archibald (TE) tells me his rehab is months ahead of schedule and that he is transferring to South Florida.
So he commits to Miami. Changes mind and goes to Wake. Changes mind and goes to South Florida. If true then good riddance.

Back