• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Football Roster & Number Changes

So when do all the remaining frosh get added to the roster ?

Met Taylor around town this summer. He is HUGE. He was wearing Wake gear so I knew who he was immediately (not too many like him wandering around Irmo, SC). He basically came out and said that he apologized for the team sucking but that they will surprise people this year. He is definitely buying what Clawson is selling.

So he commits to Miami. Changes mind and goes to Wake. Changes mind and goes to South Florida. If true then good riddance.

how long was he in Winston? he probably just got home sick.

also Dade City being almost five hours away from Dade County is almost as confusing Davidson, NC not being located inside Davidson County (for people who aren't from NC)

Last edited:

also Dade City being almost five hours away from Dade County is almost as confusing Davidson, NC not being located inside Davidson County (for people who aren't from NC)

Or Wake Forest not being located in Wake Forest?

I think he was only in Winston for a few days. I am pretty sure people said he rehabbed at home.

I counted 9 frosh walk-ons. That's a pretty impressive demo of selling the program by the staff.

I counted 9 frosh walk-ons. That's a pretty impressive demo of selling the program by the staff.

I noticed the same thing. Pretty impressive considering tuition is 55k+. Have we heard of the Freudenthal kid?

I noticed the same thing. Pretty impressive considering tuition is 55k+. Have we heard of the Freudenthal kid?

He was a HS Wr from Richmond. He made a big deal about his "commitment" as a walk-on. We need depth at TE, maybe he picked the right team to join.

Ran a 4.65 at a combine. Bulk him up a little bit and he looks like he could add some depth in the future.

Back