• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Maui Invitational: Hudson & Watson to Play in 3rd Place Game v. UCLA 7:30 ESPN2

We should be able to play Crawford/CMM/Wilbekin together quite a bit after CMM is healthy

Not necessarily just Van Horn or McClinton for Crab's bench mins

Disappointed in McClinton. Looks like the same player as last year. I'm not sure you don't give those back up minutes to VH. Mitch obviously tired from yesterday. He'll be fine and unlike GM looks to have improved.

The good news is we get back CMM in 2 weeks and then have 4 very good players:

CMM
Crawford

Collins
Dev Thomas

I presume Cornelius Hudson is the SF, eventually. That is a good starting 5.

With Van Horn surprisingly being D-I ready, he will help bolster a formidable bench including Dinos, Wilbekin, McClinton and Moore. Wilbekin is too tiny to defend and is not a reliable shooter from deep, so he needs to spell the starters.

That is a nice looking team, if they learn to play defense. Far too many backdoor easy layups (bad team defense) tonight.

CMM
Crawford

Collins
Dev Thomas

With Van Horn surprisingly being D-I ready, he will help bolster a formidable bench including Dinos, Wilbekin, McClinton and Moore. Wilbekin is too tiny to defend and is not a reliable shooter from deep, so he needs to spell the starters.

That is a nice looking team, if they learn to play defense. Far too many backdoor easy layups (bad team defense) tonight.

Mitch had no legs tonite. He should be playing 15 mutes a game not 35. Doral Moore has never had any coaching. Pathetic.

When I saw him against Pembroke I thought, hmmm this kid looks like he's got some skill, glad so far that seems to be the case.

You could see it in his high school tape although it looked like much of the competition was dwarfs.

CMM
Crawford

Collins
Dev Thomas

Van Horn is D-1 ready? He's filling a need right now. But his playing ability is on a low-level D-1 team. He's a walk-on on a high-level D-1 team.

Back