• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Maui Invitational: Hudson & Watson to Play in 3rd Place Game v. UCLA 7:30 ESPN2

UCLA isn't deep like us with our injuries. Vanderbilt is quite a bit deeper than either. Plus Vandy played a game the night before where none of their rotation played more than 25 minutes. UCLA's rotation has played about the same amount that our has.

I don't think the intangibles are really comparable. We might lose, but the intangibles are much more in our favor this game.

Last edited:
Anyone know when we are likely to see Hudson again?

It will be interesting to see what happens when we have Hudson and CMM rejoin the rotation. Collins is crazy productive, but is 7th in minutes. Van Horn will lose the most minutes but it will be interesting to see how minutes are split between Hudson and Collins.

Anyone know when we are likely to see Hudson again?

It will be interesting to see what happens when we have Hudson and CMM rejoin the rotation. Collins is crazy productive, but is 7th in minutes. Van Horn will lose the most minutes but it will be interesting to see how minutes are split between Hudson and Collins.

Hudson will have little affect on Collins' minutes. If JC gets more, it'll be from Dinos, Devin and Doral.

Welcome back, Cornelius Hudson!

Some things to remember about Crab:
*He shot the most 3s on the team last year... 46-144 (31.9%). Hopefully, his shot has improved.
*70% of his shot attempts were 3s (144 out of 204).
*5th in minutes, 4th in PPG for Wake last year.
*He has supposedly gotten taller and put on weight.
*Played most of his time at the 3 last year... Will likely immediately take McClinton's spot (no idea who starts) and play 25+ minutes/game.

1st game back I am not expecting too much from Crab tonight. However, that would still be infinitely more than I expect from Watson.

I expect Crab to play 20 minutes+ tonight. He was suspended, not injured. Might he be rusty? Sure. Is he better than what we've been playing so far at the 3? Yes.

I expect Crab to play 20 minutes+ tonight. He was suspended, not injured. Might he be rusty? Sure. Is he better than what we've been playing so far at the 3? Yes.

More minutes than that. He's fresh.

And I was saying there's no need to hedge.

having thanksgiving dinner tonight with my brother and sister in law in from San Diego. She is, of course, a UCLA alum, a huge basketball fan and shit-talker. Should be a fun night.

Last edited:
Back