• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Maui Invitational: Hudson & Watson to Play in 3rd Place Game v. UCLA 7:30 ESPN2

Wake feasting on the storied programs in Maui!

See what I did there! :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Obviously his shot was off, but Hudson controlled the ball most of the game. I would not have expected him to play point under any circumstances. Excellent all-round game.

Pat Forde ‏ @YahooForde
Great trip for Danny Manning's team, coming out 2-1.

Jason King ‏@JasonKingBR
Really, really impressed w/ the job Danny Manning is doing at Wake Forest. Two nice wins here in Maui vs. Indiana and UCLA.

Paul Biancardi ‏@PaulBiancardi
Wake Forest leaves Maui 2-1 beating IU & UCLA. No Codi Miller McIntyre in both , no starting PG Bryant Crawford vs UCLA. Impressive

Pat Forde ‏ @YahooForde
Great trip for Danny Manning's team, coming out 2-1.

Jason King ‏@JasonKingBR
Really, really impressed w/ the job Danny Manning is doing at Wake Forest. Two nice wins here in Maui vs. Indiana and UCLA.

Paul Biancardi ‏@PaulBiancardi
Wake Forest leaves Maui 2-1 beating IU & UCLA. No Codi Miller McIntyre in both , no starting PG Bryant Crawford vs UCLA. Impressive

Who are these guys? We have some board experts that constantly say he doesn't know how to coach.

We should be a pretty deep team once everyone is back and healthy. Balanced too with a good mix of slashers, shooters, and post players. Call me crazy but I think we finish middle of the pack in the ACC and sneak into the tourney.

Who are these guys? We have some board experts that constantly say he doesn't know how to coach.

There's been plenty to question and still some questions with recruiting. But nothing but impressed with the squad that showed up this week. Let's hope we build on this, win more games in conference this year, and have a great 17 class. I was and am concerned with the unknowns with DM but hopefully he will continue to prove himself. And we will all love him if he does.

Very stirring effort from an obviously tired team (they were tired too though) and especially with Crawford being out and with Rondale and Crab playing their first games (and playing well overall). We will be pretty darn good when we get everyone back, can't wait

What I really like is that this is a team effort, not just one player going off.

Gotta keep our stoners outta trouble if we are going to make a run at being a bubble team.

Back