• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Maui Invitational: Hudson & Watson to Play in 3rd Place Game v. UCLA 7:30 ESPN2

Oh yeah, Harry Giles can suck it too!

talked to Harry a while ago.
He said this was a very good win for Wake and was questioning if he made the right decision to go to Duke.
Said the Deacs he saw tonight looked like they'd be fun to play with, even if only for one year.

Gotta bring Crab back tomorrow now. The point was made. You didnt bring him along to get a suntan

Rondale /ron-dale/ [2 sylls.] as a name for boys is of Old Norse origin, and the name Rondale means "ruler's counselor". Rondale is an alternate spelling of Ronald (Old Norse) with the suffix -e.

I don't think Walton is a dumbass. I think he's just insane. I don't think he really knows what he's saying. I think the 70s have taken their toll on Bill. I'm willing to bet if you asked him right now to tell you one thing he said during the game, he couldn't.

I think Vitale is a dumbass. He knows exactly what he's doing and saying.

Even Ayo is happy. It's amazing what a win against a top 15 team can do.

350x700px-LL-07fd687b_9z66i.gif

I don't think Walton is a dumbass. I think he's just insane. I don't think he really knows what he's saying. I think the 70s have taken their toll on Bill. I'm willing to bet if you asked him right now to tell you one thing he said during the game, he couldn't.

I think Vitale is a dumbass. He knows exactly what he's doing and saying.

Yeah, Vitale knows he is recruiting for Duke.

Great win, especially after we lost all the momentum from the 1st half. So rare to see WF come back and regain control of a game. BTW, I think DM's substitutions down the stretch were good. Good to have Collins in the game at the end. These 2 freshmen are surprisingly good.

Collins resembles Brice Johnson (might be longer) and Mathias appears to be another Meeks. Nice.

Great win, especially after we lost all the momentum from the 1st half. So rare to see WF come back and regain control of a game. BTW, I think DM's substitutions down the stretch were good. Good to have Collins in the game at the end. These 2 freshmen are surprisingly good.

This!!!!

Oh yeah, Harry Giles can suck it too!

Harry's getting mention after mention after mention on the IG pic of the rolled Quad. Funny stuff.

Am I nuts for thinking we can get another win in Maui, win the rest of our OOC allowing for an L at LSU, exceed our conference prediction by two slots, and be on the... can't even bring myself to say it...

Harry's getting mention after mention after mention on the IG pic of the rolled Quad. Funny stuff.

Am I nuts for thinking we can get another win in Maui, win the rest of our OOC allowing for an L at LSU, exceed our conference prediction by two slots, and be on the... can't even bring myself to say it...

One game at a time.

Back