• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

**2015 Pit FF League One**: DRAFT ON 8.26 @ 8:30; Updated Divisions & Draft Order

Hey, who's the dick that picked up Houston's D off of waivers on Monday night and then used this last minute grab to beat me? Well played, sir!!

I had picked up Baltimore's D but forgot to put them in, so had to do a last minute grab.

Sorry about that!

You just taught an old dog a new trick. I can't wait to spring that on someone in my $$ leagues. : )

if sd3 beat me for matt cassell it'll be the third week in a row that fucking dickbutt has beat me to a QB and that clownfart already has 3 on his roster and i have 0

Last edited:
*looks at league*

of fucking course it's that jizzgargler sd3

do you have a job sd3 or do you just travel and play fantasy football and talk about appstate

Not sure what it means - but interesting tidbit is that while most teams have already played 4 teams within their division I will end the season only having played 2

if sd3 beat me for matt cassell it'll be the third week in a row that fucking dickbutt has beat me to a QB and that clownfart already has 3 on his roster and i have 0

*looks at league*

of fucking course it's that jizzgargler sd3

do you have a job sd3 or do you just travel and play fantasy football and talk about appstate

:trance1:

I like how Raleigh picked up Scott chandler and is fighting till the end, pack it in big guy it's over, sit back and start planning for life in league 2.

Not sure what it means - but interesting tidbit is that while most teams have already played 4 teams within their division I will end the season only having played 2

yeah that shouldn't have happened. I think every team was supposed to play the teams in their division.

(maybe if we had a real commish this wouldn't have happened :thumbsup: )

Better for my SOS to have avoided a bunch of matchups with my Poteat Division cohorts anyway.

I had a win over Doofus and a playoff spot almost clinched until Antonio Brown happened. What's he doing still returning punts up 38-10? Get him out of there.

Meh. Who cares?

Back