• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

**2015 Pit FF League One**: DRAFT ON 8.26 @ 8:30; Updated Divisions & Draft Order

So it looks like Raleigh, Townie, Chic, and Wakegal are all demoted, Nonny with a record of 5-9 gets to stay with most points for by a lot over his other basement dweller competitors (at least I think thats how it works). The playoffs look like a lock of Bern, Lawyer, Edarem, Fighting Cocks, Screamin, Ph, Wake20, and Myself.

So it looks like Raleigh, Townie, Chic, and Wakegal are all demoted, Nonny with a record of 5-9 gets to stay with most points for by a lot over his other basement dweller competitors (at least I think thats how it works). The playoffs look like a lock of Bern, Lawyer, Edarem, Fighting Cocks, Screamin, Ph, Wake20, and Myself.

Looks wide open especially since the season long first place team lost Dalton and Rawls. Edarem may be playing 3 Dolphins this week (Tannehill, Landry, and Parker).

Who else did you lose at RB considering you have Rawls and Draughn now?

I know it was mentioned here earlier about the play all league. We should look into doing that next year if everybody/majority agrees. It would give a better picture of who's team is the best.

Also, what happened with the scheduling? 6 teams only played 3 divisional games, 1 team only played 2 divisional games, 13 teams played 4 divisional games.

I know it was mentioned here earlier about the play all league. We should look into doing that next year if everybody/majority agrees. It would give a better picture of who's team is the best.
You can see whose team is best by looking at points scored. At the end of the day, 8 teams make the playoffs. All the teams that should have a chance at winning it all will almost assuredly be included in the playoffs.

The play all leagues are far less fun as you are no longer competing against an opponent. I say keep things as they are.

You can see whose team is best by looking at points scored. At the end of the day, 8 teams make the playoffs. All the teams that should have a chance at winning it all will almost assuredly be included in the playoffs.

The play all leagues are far less fun as you are no longer competing against an opponent. I say keep things as they are.

I agree that they are less fun, but they do provide a better idea of whose team is better (compared to points scored) as they take into account all players, not just starters, so the act of selecting a team is taken out of the equation (which also, IMO, takes out most of the skill involved in fantasy sports).

It includes your bench? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Why would someone not then just make their entire bench QBs? Handcuffs aren't worth keeping. This sounds horrible.

It includes your bench? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Why would someone not then just make their entire bench QBs? Handcuffs aren't worth keeping. This sounds horrible.

I thought that was the case, you draft players per a certain roster limit, maybe I'm wrong.

There is a system setup that way, but it might be no bench and just a set roster.

A "play all" league isn't one where you play all your players. It's one where you play every team every week.

I'm thinking of something different. I knew the play all league is the one that someone keeps bragging about where you play every team every week...

There's some other type of league that you play the same players every week and don't select lineups, but I can't remember where I saw it.

the #5 & #6 teams in points scored both missed the playoffs. if it were a play all league, those two would be tied for either fifth or sixth (i looked earlier and it was one of those two, cant remember which exactly) and would both make the playoffs.

How about a play all league but only for our benches? Would you bench your starters to win?

*WARNING - Post about irrelevant League 2*

Interestingly, the top 8 scoring teams made the playoffs, albeit in a different seeding order. Yours truly got the #2 seed, but drew the 2nd highest scoring team :rulz:

Back