• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

FSU not looking too good, we might have a shot at them in Tally.........:thumbsup:

Dalvin ain't winnin' no Heisman with dumbassery like that!*

*fine w me

Every game I've watched reminds me how ungood we are. We have so, so far to go to even be competitive with most power 5 teams...

Every team in college football gained more yards than we did. Only USC and Tulane scored fewer points.

Dalvin was trying to switch hands to showboat. Sad!

Every team in college football gained more yards than we did. Only USC and Tulane scored fewer points.

I guess this horse has long been beat to death, but this is such a make or break year for clawson to build any credibility that this is all going somewhere. If we don't improve quickly and dramatically we'll be in deep doo and that'll kill us on the field and in recruiting.

Ole Miss is laying this beat down with a shit ton of freshmen on the field. That's impressive.

Also LOLZ at Fowler saying bong. Of course he does have those crunchy groovin Colorado roots.

Even we could score on FSU's defense!

CLAWSON: Hm, an aggressive, uptempo offense that relies on targeting the safeties really works against them!

I'll map out a 20 play drive with 15 delayed handoffs!

And FSU gets to face Lamar Jackson and Petrino in two weeks on the road. Good luck!

That Loui-Houston game in Nov is starting to look mighty big

I feel like people are getting a little carried away with Louisville boat racing a college football team in its fourth year of existence.

unusual behavior from someone who plays for Florida State. What are you going to tell me next, the QB has a neck tattoo?

Showboating is "millennial cool". Fundamentals are just for old-timers. That's the way the game is played today, sports fans. If you don't believe it, watch some ESPN SportsCenter highlites and see what they show. In basketball, for example, you get thunder dunks. Don't hold your breath waiting for any screens or help side defense.

Back