• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Clemson had been bullshitting with everybody the first 4 weeks of the season

I appreciate Clemson's entrance because I grew up watch college football but I can't imagine anybody who didn't thinking it was a big deal.

One of the more overrated traditions in college football imo. Touching the rock and running down the hill is cool, but it just seems really artificial when you have to get on charter buses from your home locker room and drive around the stadium to run in from the other side.

One of the more overrated traditions in college football imo. Touching the rock and running down the hill is cool, but it just seems really artificial when you have to get on charter buses from your home locker room and drive around the stadium to run in from the other side.

Yeah. The coverage of it is almost better than the event itself. It's tradition, sure. But it's just players touching a rock and running down a hill. Hell, Wake could do the same thing with Deacon Hill.

Did anyone else lose the Clemson feed? I have two ABC stations and both of them lost it. The rest of the channels seem fine.

Isn't it illegal now to cut block outside the tackles or downfield? I see that happen all the time and it doesn't get called. Maybe I made that rule change up in my head, though.

Just go ahead and give Jackson the Heisman now

Jesus

A guy with Olympic speed, a great arm and makes everyone miss. If he's not leading the Heisman, there needs to be an investigation.

I hope we hold them to less than 80. I'm not very hopeful.

I'm thinking 56-21 or something "respectable."

Good play by the kicker to track him down.

When's the last time FSU was 0-2 in conference

Back