• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Clemson could still lose to State, FSU, or Pitt.

I think this game sets up a small possibility of Louisville making the playoff with a win over an undefeated Houston.

They'll need help from the Big XII and Pac-12. Louisville would get in over a 2 loss champ from either.

Last edited:
Watching that game you can see how very far we are from being at that level, especially in the speed department

So will we see members of the Wake band do this?

6 ACC teams AP Top 25 ranked.

The last time that happened, Little Ol' Wake Forest was the highest ranked ACC team

Darkhorse for the LSU job if for some reason they don't get Herman or even a Petrino, coach Red Bull from Chapel Hill?

Fedora would leave in a second if offered. Personally I'd stay in Chapel Hill as the road to the playoff is way easier through the ACC.

At Louisville I'd say, but not at UNC. The resources/desire aren't there to be a natty contender, even if the path is easier

Yeah, the school that set up a shadow curriculum for student athletes that benefited the football team for a decade doesn't have the desire to win.

Yeah, the school that set up a shadow curriculum for student athletes that benefited the football team for a decade doesn't have the desire to win.

Well clearly they don't have the resources if that wasn't enough to win.

Exactly. All that and they got a Music City Bowl win out of it

Back