• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

How does Rich Rodriguez have a job? His offense is such garbage and he has qbs that suck throwing the ball. On top of that,this has to be the worst defensive team in the nation.

How does Rich Rodriguez have a job? His offense is such garbage and he has qbs that suck throwing the ball. On top of that,this has to be the worst defensive team in the nation.

He lead Zona to the Fiesta Bowl two seasons ago.

Also the first and second string qb are injured today.

these replays are ridiculous. make the call and move on

5 minute replay followed by a timeout. 10 minutes later play resumes

Hahaha, God sending a message to Meyer. Sprinkle a little bit of rain just enough for a pick in the end zone.

Notre Dame may not win another game. Miami, at Navy, Army, VT, at USC. I'd put the o/u at 3.5 total wins.

He won with all of stoops players. Last year and this year, with his guys, they look awful.

No he didn't.

The main players for that Fiesta Bowl team Anu Solomon, Cayleb Jones, Scooby Wright and Nick Wilson were all players he brought in.

No he didn't.

The main players for that Fiesta Bowl team Anu Solomon, Cayleb Jones, Scooby Wright and Nick Wilson were all players he brought in.

I stand corrected. I have watched nearly every game this year and can't believe how bad they are. That Tate is a big kid who can run, but cannot throw the ball to save his life.

This UCLA backup may actually be better than the most over hyped ever:Josh Rosen.

what awful officiating at the end of that boise game. resetting the play clock after an official review and then letting the offense run the clock down another 25 seconds after the play clock was previously in the single digits is messed up.

Agreed. This UCLA Wazzu game may be over but ya never know. #pac12afterdark

Back