• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Football Recruiting Thread - Notes from NSD Press Conference and Reception

"Traveon Redd is the 3rd highest rated commit in the class according to RankByOffers.com, behind only Zander Zimmer and Taleni Suhren. Wake now has 3 commits in the Top 750 on that site."

That makes more sense to me than the 247 Rankings. Thanks for posting 94.

The staff also is recruiting to need. We have not done that in some time. Win a few games and this only gets better.

Neal is very "meh" to me. 1) the chances that he and Washington stick to the Syracuse commits are relatively slim, and 2) I think we have some solid slot talent already.

Yeah. I get the feeling that dude is looking to have a breakout year and get better offers. I don't see him being solid for Cuse or Wake. Those are just the insurance plans.

Moe Neal is the #19 ranked player in NC. He would be the highest ranked player in the state to commit to Wake since AJ Marshall in the 2010 class.

My first post on Moe Neal was July 18, 2014. We have been discussing him for over a year.

He would go into a pool of slot receivers that includes Tabari Hines, Chuck Wade and Malik Grate.

He is another recruit who would have had a longer offer list if he was bigger. Tennessee flat out told him that was why they held off.

I agree that there is no understand reason I can think of for him to choose Syracuse other than Robert Washington.

Neal's tape looks pretty great to me. Kid's a burner with great wiggle.

Is Moe's going to be an actual hat picking ceremony? Or just an announcement that will hit the internet at 1pm?

Is Moe's going to be an actual hat picking ceremony? Or just an announcement that will hit the internet at 1pm?

Event at Forestview HS I believe. No advance info about what apparel will be used :)

Back