• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 NASCAR Thread - 7 Time!

Congrats, LC on the fantasy victory. :bowdown:

Logano dumped Edwards, yet, Carl was very gracious. Can't say I would have been so nice. Come to think about it, that fits Logano's style, aggressive without patience. And that's why he cost himself (and Edwards) a chance to be there at the end for the win.

I was pulling for Edwards or JJ so I'm good with the finish. Suck it, KyB. :woot:

Petty could have been a little more gracious with the thought of sharing the career championship mark though. Like JJ or not, that's a hell of an accomplishment. He should borrow some from Carl.

Not a fan of Legano by any stretch of the imagination, but Carl blocked much lower than he ever should have. He was equally at fault.

Biffle and Rousch part ways after 19 seasons.

Going into the race, half of me thought NASCAR would set it up so that Penske would win the championship in his 50th year in racing. What story that would have been. But I guess they still got their storybook ending.

Shook Michael Waltrip's hand in the Charlotte airport parking deck on Tuesday haha. Truly a large man.

Back