• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Munnerlyn: “We just knew where Benjamin was the whole time. Funchess, we weren’t worried about him. ..." "It was Kelvin Benjamin. Me personally, I think No. 17 (Funchess) is not that good,"

Captain Munnerlyn: “We just knew where Benjamin was the whole time. Funchess, we weren’t worried about him. ..." "It was Kelvin Benjamin. Me personally, I think No. 17 (Funchess) is not that good,"

He's not completely wrong. KB is a very good receiver. Not sure how the narrative evolved that the rest were good.

I'm the last to criticize clothing, and its cool that he likes to show off his personal style, but leave the hat off if you and your teammates just embarrassed the city.

Obviously you are the last to criticize clothing.

And embarrassed the city?

Cameron Newton, you have failed this city!

They played like an embarrassment...surely when he put that top hat on his head something somewhere in his head said "maybe this isn't the best thing to wear after a loss...I'll stick to my shirt and pants and shoes to express myself." Am I wrong? Are tophats usually worn on sad or celebratory occasions? :noidea:

Just seems like he put more thought into something that would've best been spent preparing for a team he was obviously not prepared for. The whole team wasn't prepared for. Just looks silly and he'll no doubt get criticized for it.

They played like an embarrassment...surely when he put that top hat on his head something somewhere in his head said "maybe this isn't the best thing to wear after a loss...I'll stick to my shirt and pants and shoes to express myself." Am I wrong? Are tophats usually worn on sad or celebratory occasions? :noidea:

Just seems like he put more thought into something that would've best been spent preparing for a team he was obviously not prepared for. The whole team wasn't prepared for. Just looks silly and he'll no doubt get criticized for it.

32c031f0079bf15e7c6b59e2b0c9f1ee.jpg

Cameron Newton, you have failed this city!

I cannot think of the last time the city of Charlotte has been so embarrassed. Need to go way back in the history books to find something more embarrassing.

I cannot think of the last time the city of Charlotte has been so embarrassed. Need to go way back in the history books to find something more embarrassing.

The Bobcats?

I think my favorite slim argument ever is "I'm just criticizing him because he's going to get criticized".

Of course it always comes down to what Cam puts on his head during and/or after a loss.

Rough loss, but I don't think it's ridiculous to say we lost to the top two defenses in the league in three games. Not very positive for SB chances, but should still be ok for the playoff picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll gladly take the L here...but surely someone sees how weird it must seem to put on a top hat after losing at home to a team you should have beaten after playing like absolutely dog shit and getting sacked 7 times and throwing 3 INTs. Maybe its his new gatorade towel...makes him look more distinguished I guess. Could be proving the "sore loser" haters away with that.

I think my favorite slim argument ever is "I'm just criticizing him because he's going to get criticized".

Of course it always comes down to what Cam puts on his head during and/or after a loss.

Not quite what I was arguing, but if that makes it all better, then fine.

I'm criticizing him because he looks like an idiot during and after that loss.

I'll gladly take the L here...but surely someone sees how weird it must seem to put on a top hat after losing at home to a team you should have beaten after playing like absolutely dog shit and getting sacked 7 times and throwing 3 INTs. Maybe its his new gatorade towel...makes him look more distinguished I guess. Could be proving the "sore loser" haters away with that.

"Well Cam played like ass, but he's got a nice haircut and he's not wearing silly headwear so it's ok!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back