• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't I just watch this game yesterday?

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Outside of Punter, what position did we get better at this offseason? WR on paper with KB coming back, but that's it. That's the list.

It's crazy how much worse this team is than last year's team.

Bad play call on third. You're in 4 down territory. Gotta at least pick up a yard or two. HOLY SHIT LEE IS A WARLOCK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our defense fell apart without Bradberry fwiw

I think we need DL more than OL fwiw. Time to start looking at the draft.

Who on DL did the Panthers lose from last year? I don't recall the last play Short or #98 made.

Outside of Punter, what position did we get better at this offseason? WR on paper with KB coming back, but that's it. That's the list.

Secondary much worse, defensive line worse, receiver should be better but trying to force this Funchess/KB combo has actually been worse so far, didn't improve depth at RB or offensive line even though we were very fortunate with no injuries at those positions last season

Okkkkkkkkk that's niice

They ought to give Andy Lee that TD ball. 2 straight punts downed inside the 5

Worley is not good

Good adjustment to move Bene around with Julio as he's our only real NFL corner right now and Julio is, you know, really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back