• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Love is our best DT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How in the fuck do you lose Julio Jones

You know how in Madden with the WR is a lot faster than the DB and you can just chuck it deep all day. This is that.

Fortunate to hold them to a FG

The coverage is going to suck if Matt Ryan has time to read War & Peace in the pocket. Our D-Line and coverage both suck.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

At least the guy we signed off the couch this week is our best DL and our 1st round pick is sitting on the couch.

Can I ask why Benjamin has disappeared over the last two games? Just throw him the damn ball.

This just isn't last years team. They need get shit worked out and the fan base needs to dial our expectations way down. We are playing like a wildcard team at best. Top tier QBs are going to run train on us this year

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

good to see KB be disciplined on that block. He's been flagged too many times for holding on blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back