• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUSPEND THAT RON

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016/2017 Panthers Thread: Turn Out the Lights

And like clockwork, we give up a huge play immediately

I picked up Rawls in a cash lig so I'm good

This team can't let us stay happy for 5 minutes.

2016/2017 Panthers Thread: Turn Out the Lights

Again, Rawls just looks more fresh than everybody else on the field.

How is it other teams can find dudes like him as a UFA and we draft bums like CAP?

GMan looked at film of both of those guys and drafted CAP. Cmon.

Last edited:
It is like they are allergic to success. Something good is almost immediately followed by catastrophe.

That's the franchise in a nutshell.

Calling slow developing runs for Stewart is so dumb

I have never seen a football team use as many timeouts to avoid delay penalties as much as the Panthers have this year. A sign of poor coaching.

Is it just me or is Kelvin late to turn his head around all the time? He seems to be struggling a good bit coming back off his injury.

Rawls is fucking us up

Their o line sucks, and they are flat kicking our asses. Team is in paycheck collection mode now.

Is it just me or is Kelvin late to turn his head around all the time? He seems to be struggling a good bit coming back off his injury.

That may not be just injury. Could be part of the poor route running. He be have to reorient himself on the field.

TD is taking Rawls personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back