• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure Ricky Proehl's earned his money this year.

Has anybody except Greg?

I bet some administrative assistants have earned their money

This secondary is so bad at tackling.

Delaire's speed rush is fun to watch.

Nice game of cat and mouse there with no timeouts. We went hard for the sack to end the half. Russ got the ball off quickly.

Is there any doubt that this team is going to suck until they are officially eliminated from the playoffs, at which point they'll win enough games to wreck their draft position?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any doubt that this team is going to suck until they are officially eliminated from the playoffs, at which point they'll win enough games to wreck their draft position?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We still have to play Tampa and Atlanta one more time, which are both contending for the NFC South title.

Apparently, cam was held out for a dress code violation? Is this shit serious Rivera?

Collinsworth was generous drawing that "route" by KB.

4th and 8 from the 39 and we punt down 23.

Complete lack of four down territory play calling with a lack of balls and urgency.

He didn't wear a tie on the plane.

015de7a584fc6ed9d741732fa4658aed.jpg

What about the children ! The horror !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back