• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always interesting to watch professional athletes go through the process of quitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least Bradberry looks pretty nice.

Cam for one can barely put a ball within 5 feet of a guy. Just chucks it

2016/2017 Panthers Thread: Turn Out the Lights

Luke Kuechly--the only Panther that gives a shit.

Lol the backup to Russell Wilson comes in with like a whole quarter left

Cam going from MVP to the worst QB in the division is pretty impressive.

Cam going from MVP to the worst QB in the division is pretty impressive.

It's not even close even with Matt Ryan doing Matt Ryan things.

Who is everyone adopting for the playoffs? I think I'm going with the Raiders.

I'm afraid Kelvin might suck.

Also I have been a Cowboys hater my whole life but find that hate fading away. I just like the way they have built their squad. Would easily cheer for them over the Pats, Broncos, or Steelers.

I'm afraid Kelvin might suck.

Also I have been a Cowboys hater my whole life but find that hate fading away. I just like the way they have built their squad. Would easily cheer for them over the Pats, Broncos, or Steelers.

I tend to agree. Which is why I would look away if they played the pates in the SB. Probably Denver too.

God I despise Russell Wilson. Just the donkiest of donks.

I tend to agree. Which is why I would look away if they played the pates in the SB. Probably Denver too.

Same here. It's hard to watch them because I do like Dak.

It's anyone but Pats in the AFC and anyone but Seahawks and Falcons in the NFC. I don't love the Cowboys because of the self-aggrandizement of the franchise, but the team itself is exciting.

Also, last night seems like the beginning of the end for Ron. I just hope Gettleman doesn't wait a season too long to make the move.

Also, last night seems like the beginning of the end for Ron. I just hope Gettleman doesn't wait a season too long to make the move.

Yup, I think he should be gone at the end of the season unless this team shows real signs of life. Shula too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back