• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
They go to hotels on Saturdays even for home games so that the guys won't do things like go to the strip club. Have security on every floor

Luke to start on Sunday. Glad he's healthy. Don't see the need to play him.

Imagine we'll probably get a London game next year. There's gonna be 4 and we're one of only 8 teams that has yet to play abroad

I wonder if G Man sees O-Line or CB as a more glaring need. Or maybe I'm asking the wrong question. I wonder if G-Man sees D-Line depth or Linebacker depth as a more glaring need.

DE is a big problem.

2016/2017 Panthers Thread: Turn Out the Lights

Definitely is.

I'm for throwing all the money at Eric Berry and sticking with the rookies at CB. That should shore up the secondary. Tre will be a decent backup.

Imagine we'll probably get a London game next year. There's gonna be 4 and we're one of only 8 teams that has yet to play abroad

Hope it's not one of our better home games (wouldn't mind a Buffalo or Miami or Tampa Bay) if we are the home team.....

Didn't realize 8 teams still hadn't played over there.

Think "abroad" may include the Toronto and Mexico City games

Luke now ruled out for tomorrow. I wish we would just do the wise thing and sit him the rest of the way.

Luke now ruled out for tomorrow. I wish we would just do the wise thing and sit him the rest of the way.

I'm glad he's not playing but also a little worried about his concussion if he would have played if healthy

Seems like a particularly bad concussion

I'm glad he's not playing but also a little worried about his concussion if he would have played if healthy

Seems like a particularly bad concussion

Missed three last year with an undefeated team. I think he's doing it right.

looks like our march to fuck up draft position starts today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back