• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is gman doing?!?! Trading?!?! He never takes this long

War room must have been reeling after that bloodbath of a second round and picked a name out a hat.

Lets remember next year to not even attempt to mock gettlemans draft. Dude is inscrutable.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Lets remember next year to not even attempt to mock gettlemans draft. Dude is inscrutable.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I learned my lesson last year.

Kiper had Bradberry at 103 on his top 300, McShay had him at 125.

SURELY he would have been available in the 3rd round? Kiper said he could see him being a sleeper like Norman, but in the Late 4th/5th round.

Was hoping DE there. We need OT/DE/WR next.

I saw an article from before the draft saying Bradberry was a 2nd round sleeper. Maybe they really liked him and were scared he wouldn't last.

Traded up, anyone know what we gave up, since for some reason ESPN isn't showing ANY of the trades?

Well we got the two CBs out of the way.

Straight class from TD

Another CB. Let's do this.

Traded up, anyone know what we gave up, since for some reason ESPN isn't showing ANY of the trades?

Gave up 3rd, 4th, and 5th for Cleveland's 3rd and mid-round 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back