• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benjamin is going to be like Former Packer Gilbert Brown where he can only play two downs of every three, and every other series.

Last year and this year at OTAs
18622228_10155361355309530_4191546532075811920_n.jpg

Cam was point blank one of the worst QBs in the league last year and he'll be coming off a shoulder surgery. Can definitely understand being wary of our team with that, I agree it'll come down to which cam we get (and if he's healthy)

Last edited:
Cam was point blank one of the worst QBs in the league last year and he'll be coming off a shoulder surgery. Can definitely understand being wary of our team with that, I agree it'll come down to which cam we get (and if he's healthy)
He was not one of the worst QBs in the league

ayo underselling Cam (and by proxy the team) may be the best offseason omen of them all

no, i said he was a bottom third qb last year, which he was. i think cam and your team are gonna bounce back this year. 10-6. you're still gonna get murdered week 4.

Cam obviously struggled last year (with plenty of it self inflicted) but he didn't get shit for help. OL sucked, receivers got the worst separation in the league, CAP is no good, Shula has donk tendencies, etc. Plus he was probably concussed the whole damn year. He's gonna be tight this year. Yall just watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back