• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnwell can get too obsessive over a single move. He did the same thing last year with the Bucs and trading up to take Aguayo

Lil Kalil is a quick fix to make up for the weak LT draft. I would hope we do everything possible to take a legit LT in the draft next year.

That's a fair assessment by King.

I don't recall exactly but I'm sure most of if not all had us in the Top 10. Point is - preseason power rankings don't mean shit

We were top 5 in all power rankings. Most even had us top 10 after the 1-2 start. It went downhill after atlanta

pretty much every year the panthers have been good they weren't supposed to be, every year they've had expectations have been busts

september-5-2005-sports-illustrated-cover-football-carolina-panthers-picture-id450331834

just looked it up, we were actually good that year. i thought it was the year after the conference championship appearance this came out where we weren't very good.

I think we'll be good. We were 6-10 with a ridiculous schedule and awful injury luck and lost no one that matters and added talent across the roster.

It's because Cam ignored him one time and he's still pissed at that. For a guy who thrives on access and being a mouthpiece for the league, getting blown off by one of its brightest young stars didn't sit well with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back