• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to remove my Panther colored glasses re CMC. Still not sure if he is Duke Johnson, Danny Woodhead, or Marshall Faulk. What previous player (not limited to those listed) will he be comparable to?

I think he will be kind of a combo of Barry Sanders and Marshall Faulk. Anything less would be a disappointment IMO.

yhst-68833199508611_2483_2859092302

I'm asking for fantasy purposes. Danny Woodhead is a borderline RB2 in PPR leagues, depending on league size. But I could also see him taken as an RB2 with RB1 upside and fulfill that expectation.

I saw where the entire Falcons team stayed after practice this week to do the drills beside the rookies. They will probably be good again this season.

I saw where the entire Falcons team stayed after practice this week to do the drills beside the rookies. They will probably be good again this season.

Wrong thread. Let's focus on irrational hope and hate.

Just would've been better if like was the case with us last year the Falcons were running right into their tormentors in Week 1.

But we all get to watch fucking Alex Smith. Joy!

I am trying to remove my Panther colored glasses re CMC. Still not sure if he is Duke Johnson, Danny Woodhead, or Marshall Faulk. What previous player (not limited to those listed) will he be comparable to?
A little slower Reggie Bush?

while Bush was in college people were saying he was one of the greatest CFB players ever and he set every Pac12 record there was. CMC broke every single one of them in the same amount of games.

floor: Brian Westbrook
ceiling: Marshall Faulk

I think Westbrook in his prime was better than Bush ever was. That's a damn good floor

oh yeah for sure i picked someone better than bush as his floor.

i've been all in the whole way.

only thing that can derail him is mike shula but hopefully the new WRs coach from stanford will just hand shula schemes and plays.

I think Westbrook in his prime was better than Bush ever was. That's a damn good floor

Yeah. All aboard the hype train! I'm drinking the kool aid.

I want it to be noted: CMC becomes the most annoying player in the NFL for the foreseeable future if he's remotely good and if he's great then he'll be one of the most hyped NFL players in history. White RBs get an instant publicity boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back