• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made my day yesterday to see pictures of this guy with hair.

PANTHERS_DAY5_40

For those that don't recognize him, it's Braylon Beam. His brain tumor is in full remission and he was at practice yesterday to pass the torch to this year's Panthers Coach for a Day Make-A-Wish recipient.

Pay KK. Just pay the man.

I wouldn't even recognize that as Braylon Beam if you didn't tell me. Awesome sight to see.

Pay KK. Just pay the man.

I agree. I understand not wanting the dumbass Eagles to set the market rate, but that's what happens when you snooze. I can't think of anyone else I would rather pay than KK.

I kinda forgot how good we were last season

Watch the highlights of the Cardinals game again. That showed just what we were capable of. An unreal performance.

Too good, probably

2016/2017 Panthers Thread: First Preseason Game on 8/11

It's hard for me to understand why GMan won't proudly pay the second man he drafted.

Last edited:
To me it's almost as if he's outsmarting himself. I don't think it would be great to become a team known for not paying its home grown talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it's almost as if he's outsmarting himself. I don't think it would be great to become a team known for not paying its home grown talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't that what led to the last salary cap hell Hurney got us into?

Except we were paying homegrown talent that went 2-14.

I do enjoy the reports of Jno getting torched every practice in Washington

Their fans are in denial

Except we were paying homegrown talent that went 2-14.

There's a big difference between paying Charles Johnson in 2011 and paying 2nd team All-Pro Kawaan Short in 2017.

I just can't see how a Pro Bowl DT entering his 4th year doesn't get a massive extension. Lock up KK now. Lock up Star for less. Get ready to lock up Butler if he blows up. The DT spots are settled for the next 5 years.

Last edited:
Hurney's problem was less locking up Charles Johnson and more the James Andersons of the world

Anderson's deal was peanuts compared to what's out there now.

I think we lock up KK, no need to rush it with the tag in GMan's pocket. You never know what happens this season, and it's unlikely he plays so well to want MORE than the 17mm per year he's asking now. And I know the last 2 GMan tags have been kind of disastrous, Hardy much more so than Norman which is to be seen.. but KK plays a position GMan thinks is super valuable unlike JNo, and he isn't an insane headcase like Hardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back