• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016/2017 Panthers Thread: First Preseason Game on 8/11

Except we were paying homegrown talent that went 2-14.

Yep. It might have been a good plan if we weren't terrible ... and players like James Anderson and Charles Godfrey weren't completely replaceable ... and we didn't pay two running backs top dollar whilst the position was undergoing a devaluation.

I also think the KK deal will get done. If he wants to get paid this year tho, Gman has some leverage since there's still a year left on his rookie contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice cans.
Bud-Light-Panthers-Can.jpg

Also, the Panthers/Richardson/Olsen/Charlotte pipeline is paying off for the Niners as Greg Olsen's little brother is goin gto be our quarterback this fall. He's highly rated and got framed and treated bad by some shitty egocentric coacheds, but now he's in a good place where his family and Mr. Richardson are behind him. the Sky is the Limit and the sky is very high at Charlotte.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/football/article93282552.html

If you listen to the video he sounds just like Greg Olsen and he has good arm stuff.

Also, the Panthers/Richardson/Olsen/Charlotte pipeline is paying off for the Niners as Greg Olsen's little brother is goin gto be our quarterback this fall. He's highly rated and got framed and treated bad by some shitty egocentric coacheds, but now he's in a good place where his family and Mr. Richardson are behind him. the Sky is the Limit and the sky is very high at Charlotte.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/football/article93282552.html

If you listen to the video he sounds just like Greg Olsen and he has good arm stuff.

He plays for Charlotte, so 3-8 is probably his limit.

Bene coming off the PUP today. That is excellent news.

Great news! Lest we forget, Bene was the CB people were more excited about until the injury bug hit and Norman broke out.

I hope the young players get a ton of time in the preseason especially players like CAP and Cash at positions that are pretty much settled.

Based on CSR, the depth chart is only competitive at a few spots.

Gonna be hard to get playing time on a team with Stephen Hill.

Sounds like Garrett kinda sucks

Yeah. Looks like Norwood and/or Hill in the last spot(s).

The main position battles look to be for the last spots at TE, G, T, DL, LB, S, and every CB spot. Other than CB and SS, the starters seem set.

All 60,000 tickets for Fanfest this Friday night were claimed (can't open the upper level because of the fireworks). Should be a pretty good atmosphere.

Gonna be hard to get playing time on a team with Stephen Hill.

Love this, love this, love this. David Newton posted a picture of Stephen Hill getting treatment on his right knee he blew out last year. I give him 2 more days of camp before he's done. Although I really hope he succeeds.

Plus he has sucked. Not Bersin bad, but pretty bad.

Why do you hate Hill so much?

Because he's a waste of a roster spot. Unable to beat out Bersin. And he went to Ga Tech where he caught a whopping 49 passes in his career.

This has to be a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back