• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me pull some info for you BMoney. My friends dad is selling his PSLs. Section 119 row 8. I never got a price from him because I knew it wouldn't touch what I got mine for but I know he hasn't sold them yet and I don't think he has them out on a public market yet.

I guess people trying to sell high right now? Is there a lot of movement to making PSLs a sellers market this offseason?

I got an unbelievable deal on mine. Bought them directly from a broker I interned for. Had something come up with his family combined with his assistant transferring to Florida (who handled all of his tickets) and he just didn't want to mess with them anymore. Paid 3,500.00 per seat and the 400.00 transfer fee. Section 104 row 11

That's a lot of money.

I guess people trying to sell high right now? Is there a lot of movement to making PSLs a sellers market this offseason?

I mean some are, yeah. I doubt PSL prices will get higher than Cam in his prime, but who knows. Winning a Super Bowl will probably do the trick. But there's always people out there looking to sell that aren't aware of what they hold. You'll always have the guy looking to flip for a profit but you'll also have the families who are just relieved to not carry the burden anymore or are ignorant of what they're worth.

True, I'm also 26 and single so what else do I have to throw money at? Lived with my parents for 2 years out of college so that was 24 months in saved rent. Add that on to the fact that I could flip them for 6,000.00/seat tomorrow and it was an easy decision.

http://www.pslsource.com/buy_carolina_panthers_psl/

Just scanning this site, theres section 103 row 6, quantity of 2 for 4,750.00 per seat. That's really good, FWIW.

yeah good call. the seats for the one I mentioned are 202/game. that adds up over 10 home games plus playoffs.

Yikes. I've never sat in club. I guess the advantage is you have your own (better? or just less crowded?) concession stands. That ticket price is really steep.

I mean why? If the Panthers are losing there's no way you can make up that ticket price, no wonder PSL rights are so cheap for club. At least with mine even if we are 0-15 I know I can get 100.00 a piece just for close to the field seats.

Yikes. I've never sat in club. I guess the advantage is you have your own (better? or just less crowded?) concession stands. That ticket price is really steep.

I sat in club level for our bowl game down there a few years back - it definitely has it's advantages, like much shorter lines for bathrooms and concessions. I think I remember there being an actual bar right outside each entrance too.

I mean why? If the Panthers are losing there's no way you can make up that ticket price, no wonder PSL rights are so cheap for club. At least with mine even if we are 0-15 I know I can get 100.00 a piece just for close to the field seats.

Yeah, club seat PSLs have always been relatively cheap on the secondary market. They are great in bad weather, but not at all worth the extra cost in my opinion.

We have nose bleed seats in the upper deck but on the 40 yard line. Been tempted several times to trade for lower level seat PSL's due to the reasonable, one time, cost differential. The astronomically higher annual season ticket costs have always kept me from pulling the trigger.

We have nose bleed seats in the upper deck but on the 40 yard line. Been tempted several times to trade for lower level seat PSL's due to the reasonable, one time, cost differential. The astronomically higher annual season ticket costs have always kept me from pulling the trigger.

What section? We have been in 541 row 25 since the stadium opened. Really high up but good vantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club seats are for corporate entertaining. I went to the Colts game last year. It was a little rainy so we went inside and chatted for like an hour. About 1,000 times more comfortable and hospitable than doing the same on the 100 level concourse. My kids always ask if we're sitting in a box when we tell them we're going to a game. Spoiled lil' fuckers.

I've kicked around the idea of getting PSLs for years, but have always decided against it, including when we went 1-15 and people were giving away tickets at the gate. All my friends bitch and moan about buying the tickets. If I can't get them for free, or comp, I can buy in the secondary market for a few games a year and pay less than they're required to and be perfectly happy.

I went to four Panthers games last year, including the Seattle game and the Super Bowl and that was enough for me. Pro tip: Tee off at 10:30 on Sunday morning and watch the end of the game after your round. One of those occasions where you save money by playing golf.

Pita King sez:

Devin Funchess will have a better year than Kelvin Benjamin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back