• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam Newton could learn a lot from Birdie about how to say he's a good leader

Last edited:
His answer on HB2 was perfectly fine. It was a straight-forward answer without being political and divisive.

tl;dr but did scan it.
As a rookie, Cam wears No. 1 because his teammate and future backup, Jimmy Clausen, already has Cam’s old number, No. 2, and won’t give it up.
Fuck you Claussen.

He's also asked about HB2 and whether he would let his son, Chosen play football. Interviewee wasn't happy with either answer.

Kornheiser had a great response to that: "Well, now their numbers match their position on the depth chart."

that story is so great. i look forward to the haters spinning it about how he's a GLORY BOY.

Is Cam wearing a weird Cam mask? His face doesn't look right at this angle.IMG_0412.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a waste to hand bums food from Sullivans. They would have been happy with BEC biscuits from McDonalds. Cam doesn't appreciate his money. And he knew the cameras were on him, that's the only reason he did this. A real QB like Russ Wilson would have handled this better.

2016/2017 Panthers Thread: Preseason Talk

Settling a bet with a friend... Did the nature boy ever win a gold medal wrestling in the Olympics? I'm almost positive he did in Atlanta or the summer ones before that but I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:
Settling a bet with a friend... Did the nature boy ever win a gold medal wrestling in the Olympics? I'm almost positive he did in Atlanta or the summer ones before that but I can't find it anywhere.

I think he won the NWA title at the Omni 3 times, including the famous 1984 Starrcade battle with Ricky Steamboat. Also, that is where they filmed Georgia Championship Wrestling hosted by Gordon Solie, so it's understandable and allowable that he has some fondness for the city of Atlanta.

Such a waste to hand bums food from Sullivans. They would have been happy with BEC biscuits from McDonalds. Cam doesn't appreciate his money. And he knew the cameras were on him, that's the only reason he did this. A real QB like Russ Wilson would have handled this better.

Cam could learn a lot from white players in other sports on how to give food to bums with some goddamn class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back