• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'll go look for some Wicked Weed or something. I only have Ohio and Mass. beer in the fridge right now.

i shall be hitting birdsong on my way home today for some BEARZ.

Nice, good ad.

True story - I was asked by the producer of that commercial where some good sunrise shots of Charlotte would be. Suggested Price's and the Trade & Tryon intersection, but lighting did not work so he went with the interchange out of Uptown at the :28 mark. I have no idea why other than the sunrise lighting as its just an overpass, but I guess that is why I'm not a producer.

Wicked Weed isn't even statewide in SC, so the list above is your best shot

Yeah I'm not sure what the distribution area is, but I came across some a few weeks ago up here in the local liquor store which is why it came to mind first. Not sure if that was some sort of promotional thing though. Duckrabbit is in a decent number of stores up here.

Yeah I'm not sure what the distribution area is, but I came across some a few weeks ago up here in the local liquor store which is why it came to mind first. Not sure if that was some sort of promotional thing though. Duckrabbit is in a decent number of stores up here.

Seriously? I've had it the last few years when I've gone home to Eastern NC, but I've never even thought to look for it down here.

Which is weird because they don't have a distributor there according to the website and same with wicked weed which I've seen in Atlanta but no distributor. Brews how does this shit work? Just under the table dealing!

03c0f93d3218810c518cc18ef6f927e0.jpg

c159592f7bfa6a114d2f37958281e719.jpg

0a9df80da054e7b0a25acad7a09a798a.jpg

cf4c2e0acd10b22d6708fd7b30933b3e.jpg

01f66b019c0449d44061375eaa9ee481.jpg

[Kiss of death warning] I don't see how Denver keeps this close. Manning's arm obviously wasn't great in the Super Bowl, but he has the greatest QB mind ever, which goes a long way towards calling the right play against Carolina's defense. Even with Kuechly and Davis jumping all over the place trying to hide the coverage, Manning knows every one of their moves and has the advantage calling the plays. And against that defense, those playcalls are more valuable than a strong arm. Semen's only live NFL action has been preseason. This could be a bloodbath of turnovers and bad field position for the Broncos.

Same way they won last year: defense. They didn't win because of anything their offense did other than not turn the ball over in critical areas like the Panthers did.

I agree with 2&2 though. Manning is one of maybe one QB in history who can outsmart Kuechly on the reg. A rookie QB isn't doing that. I'm sure our CBs will fuck up but I don't think they'll be pressing so the screw ups can be limited to first downs instead of TDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game plan would be keep in extra blockers go big across the line and only run things outside vs shitty corners and never anything in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back