• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Kiss of death warning] I don't see how Denver keeps this close. Manning's arm obviously wasn't great in the Super Bowl, but he has the greatest QB mind ever, which goes a long way towards calling the right play against Carolina's defense. Even with Kuechly and Davis jumping all over the place trying to hide the coverage, Manning knows every one of their moves and has the advantage calling the plays. And against that defense, those playcalls are more valuable than a strong arm. Semen's only live NFL action has been preseason. This could be a bloodbath of turnovers and bad field position for the Broncos.

i swear to god if you bet on the panthers this year hide the information until after the super bowl

don't even acknowledge your wagering/nonwagering, it's why we lost!

Bout to cop some Kowloon and brews and get it the fuck in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice of Biff to let them use his living room in the commercial.

GTFO Denver Donkos

Glad to see the Broncos weren't too chickenshit to wear their orange jerseys as the home team this time around.

Luke's going to kill somebody tonight.

Ain't no Murica haters in Carolina

We've gotten good pressure early, just not quite quick enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back