• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

I want to fill out the basketball roster for Team USA. Give me the rock Melo... I'm open!

If you're going to do it, do it right. Let an average person compete in each event final so that the world can see the actual difference.
I don't know, Ledecky would probably have to stop to save me from drowning. She'd still gold, but I would feel responsible for her slower time.

I don't know, Ledecky would probably have to stop to save me from drowning. She'd still gold, but I would feel responsible for her slower time.

That's what the lifeguard would be for.

Bigger loser? Lochte or Solo?

Lochte in the sense that he lost more. Solo in the shape of an L on her forehead sense.

Bigger loser? Lochte or Solo?

Lochte. not even close

Lochte in the sense that he lost more. Solo in the shape of an L on her forehead sense.

Nope

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/89306932/?client=safari

Until "the incident" Lochte was "that guy" from the past Olympics who had attempted to contend with Phelps. He then got a reality show, we all realized was a complete doofus, and he was essentially forgotten about.

Now he's back in the public eye after his final Olympics.

Do y'all understand how fucking vapid, click baity, and self-centered 2016 pop culture is? Lochte just set himself up to remain in the public eye for another 6-12 months past his Olympic sell-by date.

If anything he won these games.

Everyone already knew how crazy Solo is. Yet she's still young and talented enough to be the #1 GK for the USWNT for the next 4-6 years. She wasn't going away. So this hurts her far more.

Last edited:
Lochte lost actual sponsors that paid him actual money

No one cares about hope solo or women's soccer except for middle school girls and you

Considering that Lochte is all but retired from big time swimming, how long were those sponsorships going to last? He'll make a shit ton more off being a Kardashian.

Nope

Until "the incident" Lochte was "that guy" from the past Olympics who had attempted to contend with Phelps. He then got a reality show, we all realized was a complete doofus, and he was essentially forgotten about.

Do y'all understand how fucking vapid, click baity, and self-centered 2016 pop culture is? Lochte just set himself up to remain in the public eye for another 6-12 months past his Olympic sell-by date.

Everyone already knew how crazy Solo is. Yet she's still young and talented enough to be the #1 GK for the USWNT for the next 4-6 years. She wasn't going away. So this hurts her far more.

Hope Solo is 35.

Pretty amazing that they've basically had two keepers for the last 20+ years.

Last edited:
Nope

I would take this bet.

Back