• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Thread: Acquired Brandon Phillips, Pitchers & Catchers rpt SOON

You tryna tell me this dude is 20 years old?

Luiz%20Gohara1.jpg

Rosenthal's story:

Two scouts texted me Wednesday — unsolicited — after the Mariners traded one of their top pitching prospects, left-hander Luiz Gohara, to the Braves.

“Giving up Gohara, worst move EVER!!” the first scout said.

“Best pitcher in the Arizona Fall League,” the second scout said, adding that he saw Gohara throw 97 to 100 mph in an outing late in the AFL season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate giving up Mallex. But that's personal preference. Seems like Gohara is a big get.

Braves put 9 prospects in MLB's top 110: Acuna, Fried, Anderson, Newcomb, Soroka, Allard, Maitan, Albies, and Swanson.

Sean Rodriguez out 3-5 months. Trade with Reds for Brandon Phillips almost complete.

should we create a new thread for the new season? 2016 is in the rearview mirror now, folks. 2017 should be a lot of fun, whether that is playoffs or just seeing a lot of the young prospects.

El Chupe is all about stacking the Braves with brothers, especially during Black History Month.

should we create a new thread for the new season? 2016 is in the rearview mirror now, folks. 2017 should be a lot of fun, whether that is playoffs or just seeing a lot of the young prospects.

Yes. It's about that time for the 2017 season thread.

New season starts shortly when pitchers and catchers report to spring training. IMHO, that is the start time for a new thread. This is just finishing up the hot stove league.

New season starts shortly when pitchers and catchers report to spring training. IMHO, that is the start time for a new thread. This is just finishing up the hot stove league.

So new thread tomorrow :thumbsup:

Back