• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

I was thinking Bonino for CS early in the series but he was a little quieter in the final games. No obvious winner

Chicago really wanted to get rid of that Bickell contract. Damn.

Not that I particularly blame them

Sweet. Another season, another team raising a banner in front of the Caps :jerkit:

If I could find my "who says the Caps will never see a banner being raised" joke from when they opened @ CHI one of these years I'd so bring it back right now.

Did come across some epic hockey convos we used to have back in the day on this thread doe. RIP SND, deacon, RH, et al

Last edited:
salary cap set at $73 million for the upcoming year. Sabres at $50 million. Ya i think they can meet the Stamkos contract.

on another note, who is going to sign eric staal right now for anything over 5 million per? i wonder what kind of crazy number he is going to demand on July 1

They'll play in the Pacific.

Las Vegas must select one player from each of the existing 30 teams, including at least 14 forwards, nine defensemen and three goalies. It must select a minimum of 20 players who have existing contracts that carry through the 2017-18 season and the average annual value of the total contracts it takes on must be at least 60 percent of the 2016-17 season salary-cap limit, which is $73 million.

The earliest Las Vegas can buy out any of the contracts it takes on is the summer of 2018.

The existing 30 teams will have the option to protect seven forwards, three defensemen and one goalie, or eight skaters regardless of position and one goalie, from the expansion draft.

Great, still have to live with the Canadians trying to poach Carolina. Fantastic. Go fuck yourself, Quebec.

salary cap set at $73 million for the upcoming year. Sabres at $50 million. Ya i think they can meet the Stamkos contract.

on another note, who is going to sign eric staal right now for anything over 5 million per? i wonder what kind of crazy number he is going to demand on July 1

Phoenix needs to hit the floor.

71105764-rod-brindamour-of-the-carolina-hurricanes-gettyimages.jpg

Back