• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

I guess the answer was Shattenkirk, but yeah, you guys might want to do something about that mehhhh offense

Obviously even with an aging king, shore up the defense and win a lot of 2-1 games

In sure this is king related

Only lasted seven months with the Texas Rangers after he irritated his ownership partners.

Granted sounds like he's going to be THE MAN here, so that allows one to get away with more.

Wonder if this helped lock up Slavvin, certainly not a bad sign we're already throwing cash around

'It sucks': Ovechkin accepts he's not going to Olympics

Ovechkin's comments come after The Athletic reported that deputy commissioner Bill Daly said the International Ice Hockey Federation assured the NHL that any players under contract won't be allowed to play in South Korea in February. In an email to The Associated Press this week, Daly said: "I don't expect any players under NHL contract participating in the Olympics."

They aren't even letting owners allow their players to play in the Olympics. (Likely as cover for the owners.)

Training camps are starting up this week. Hockey is coming!

Good opportunity for NHL teams to see the best players not in their league all in one place.

If the NHL is out, they should just make it a junior tournament. Talk about intensity.

If you're looking for a part-time opportunity...

Does Matt Duchene make it to opening night with the Avalanche? Trade this guy already!

Does Matt Duchene make it to opening night with the Avalanche? Trade this guy already!

Unless he holds out, I’d say it’s near 100% he plays for the Avs. I’d say it’s 50/50 he makes it to the trade deadline...again. Sakic continue to asks for one hockey team in return.

Back