• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Rockies Playoff Thread: Let's Go Rockies !!!!!

GIF-Hyde-park-cele.gif

when our current MVP strikes out, always nice to have our past MVP come through in a big moment

Stupid caught stealing there. Had a chance at a big inning or at least another run with a sac fly.

a real redemption story there: from racist tweeter to 1-2-3 inning on a multicultural baseball team in the 8th inning of a big tiebreaker game

To any real Brewers fans...congratulations on the NL Central Division championship. You earned it.

I've legitimately never met a Brewers fan. My boss is from La Crosse, Wisconsin and is a Twins fan. My neighbor from a small town near Milwaukee and is a Cardinals fan. I know tons of Packers fans and not one of them gives a shit about the Brewers. That being said, they have a damn good team this year and if the Braves don't advance I will be pulling for the Brew Crew.

To any real Brewers fans...congratulations on the NL Central Division championship. You earned it.

Thanks BlackjackMc. I know a lot of people really can't stand Cubs fans because they're obnoxious and pathetic, but you seem like a real good guy.

It would be interesting to unpack Braves' fans hatred of the Cubs at some point. I've never understood it at all, but oh well

Meh, don't feel like it now. Maybe if we meet in the NLCS

I've legitimately never met a Brewers fan. My boss is from La Crosse, Wisconsin and is a Twins fan. My neighbor from a small town near Milwaukee and is a Cardinals fan. I know tons of Packers fans and not one of them gives a shit about the Brewers. That being said, they have a damn good team this year and if the Braves don't advance I will be pulling for the Brew Crew.

I'm from a small town outside of Madison and grew up a Brewers fan -- spent a lot of time at County Stadium growing up. There has not been a ton to cheer about the last 30-35 years or so. That said, like most from Wisconsin, Packers come first.

I live outside of Chicago, and have lived in the Chicago area for 15 years. went to two Cubs games just last week, and still pull heartily against the Cubs just about every time.

Today was fun to watch -- this year is the closest I've followed baseball since I was kid.

It would be interesting to unpack Braves' fans hatred of the Cubs at some point. I've never understood it at all, but oh well

Having lived in Georgia as a Cub fan for twenty years I'll venture a guess. Greg Maddox. WGN vs. TBS. Fourteen divisional championships in 15 years (2001-15), five NL championships and only one World Series championship. That's some serious frustration. The Brave franchise and the Cub franchise have been around since 1871 so who knows what may lurk in the distant past.

The Cubs used six relievers yesterday over four innings. We only used four against the Dodgers. Looking for a big Rockies celebration tonight at Wrigley.

Happy Rocktober, everyone!

we took two out of three in our series at Wrigley this year, but lost the Freeland vs. Lester matchup

hopefully we can get a high pitch count early against Lester again like we did last time and force them to use their exhausted bullpen

I'm from a small town outside of Denver and grew up a Rockies fan -- spent a lot of time at Mile High growing up. There has not been a ton to cheer about the last 20 years or so. That said, like most from Colorado, Broncos come first.

I live outside of Chicago, and have lived in the Chicago area for 15 years. went to two Cubs games just last week, and still pull heartily against the Cubs just about every time.

Yesterday was fun to watch -- this year is the closest I've followed baseball since I was kid.

Back