• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Rockies Playoff Thread: Let's Go Rockies !!!!!

It's okay. We're willing to let you join the bandwagon at the appropriate time.

I'm from a small town outside of Madison and grew up a Brewers fan -- spent a lot of time at County Stadium growing up. There has not been a ton to cheer about the last 30-35 years or so. That said, like most from Wisconsin, Packers come first.

I live outside of Chicago, and have lived in the Chicago area for 15 years. went to two Cubs games just last week, and still pull heartily against the Cubs just about every time.

Today was fun to watch -- this year is the closest I've followed baseball since I was kid.

I'm from a small town outside of Denver and grew up a Rockies fan -- spent a lot of time at Mile High growing up. There has not been a ton to cheer about the last 20 years or so. That said, like most from Colorado, Broncos come first.

I live outside of Chicago, and have lived in the Chicago area for 15 years. went to two Cubs games just last week, and still pull heartily against the Cubs just about every time.

Yesterday was fun to watch -- this year is the closest I've followed baseball since I was kid.

wsqGyZ.gif

fify

Any Cubs fan reading this thread is a dork loser.

Back