• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you can’t. CMC is the best dual threat RB in the league. Chubb is good but CMC is going to have a much better career.

Yes I can. And like I said, I made it a wholesale change of the backfield to even make it debatable. I think Baker + a real good RB is better than what we have now.

No one here will admit he’s below average, better luck posting that somewhere else.

That being said, despite his poor play, our issues are larger than Reid

Still better than what we were running out there the week before.

No one here will admit he’s below average, better luck posting that somewhere else.

That being said, despite his poor play, our issues are larger than Reid

everyone agrees

god you’re stupid sometimes

Reid isn’t very good but Adams is impressively bad. Reid isn’t the problem on this team. The problem is Cam can’t throw down the field and rarely has time to anyway, and there is no pass rush on defense. I think Bradberry and Jackson are fine corners but with the amount of time opposing qbs get it doesn’t matter who’s playing corner.

Reid isn’t very good but Adams is impressively bad. Reid isn’t the problem on this team. The problem is Cam can’t throw down the field and rarely has time to anyway, and there is no pass rush on defense. I think Bradberry and Jackson are fine corners but with the amount of time opposing qbs get it doesn’t matter who’s playing corner.

There are no lies in this post.

The Pats dump players a year early, we hold onto players two years too late

I was checking out what happened to CJ Anderson. He got signed by the Raiders on Dec 5. The same day, the Raiders signed Ealy and Bene.

Reid is this team's 3rd best defender

I wouldn’t mind if we lost every player on defense this year outside of like 3-4. Luke, Short, Bradberry, and Jackson. Nobody else should get extended unless it’s at a discount.

Shaq is fine. He makes plays almost as often as he disappears. He’s not worth an extension.

Shaq is fine. He makes plays almost as often as he disappears. He’s not worth an extension.

Yep. He would have been more valuable at SS. Too late now.

Not counting today, he's only played 55% of defensive snaps since TD came back. Either we don't pay or play more out of the 4-3. We've got a bunch of OLBs behind him.

For what it's worth, Shaq is the #27 LB on PFF. Luke is #2 and TD is #8.

Yeah teams have to be zeroing in on offers for the end of the season. Both the Panthers and Cam are a trainwreck at this point, but someone will (perhaps correctly) think they can salvage him with a fresh start. He is a better risk than drafting a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back