• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Everyone should just move on, it’s a America the debacle won’t matter in 9 hours after the SOTU, or 24 hours after trumps acquittal.

Oh, well then.

Sherrod_Brown_USCB_photograph.jpg

Democratic incompetence knows no bounds

Yep. One of our two major parties has morphed into a mindless, lemming-like Cult of Personality. The other party has bumbled its way into becoming something similar to Michael Scott's management style on The Office. The Democratic Party's organization looks like the Three Stooges right now. What a time to be alive.

Oh, well then.

I don't really get this. Every one claims victory after a primary regardless of the results. "We beat expectations and proved the pundits wrong! We're going to New Hampshire to do it again!" is pretty standard for any candidate that places in the top 4. We've even had candidates in the past make claims that the Iowa caucuses were a huge success and then quit the race two days later. These candidates are trying to spin the media narrative, not steal votes and up end democracy.

Everyone... Bernie Bros, Pete Freaks, everyone... just needs to chill.

The more they whine about conspiracies and rigging, the more they sound like Trump supporters. Sad!

Kinda like the Establishment Dems who propagated Russiagate for the past 4 years. Sad!

Can you imagine if we used an app financially supported by Donald Trump's campaign to count votes in the 2020 election? Yet, Bernie supporters are the ones whining about conspiracies and rigging? The hypocrisy is mind-boggling.

Tom Perez needs to be fired and the DNC needs international monitors.

Kinda like the Establishment Dems who propagated Russiagate for the past 4 years. Sad!

Can you imagine if we used an app financially supported by Donald Trump's campaign to count votes in the 2020 election? Yet, Bernie supporters are the ones whining about conspiracies and rigging? The hypocrisy is mind-boggling.

It's nice to have Section2mankini post from time to time, as otherwise I would have thought that "Bernie Bros" were a boogeyman invented by supporters of other candidates.

Can we all decide that we DGAF about what "supporters" of candidates have to say, and instead focus on what the actual candidates are saying and doing?

I still can’t believe the app company is called Shadow. And that Mayor Pete’s company has paid them $40K+. And that the is owner a public supporter of his campaign.

Come on Dems, how can we be this stupid?
59f45119e94248afb942cef16bb75e49.jpg

Edit: tried to link the tweet but it didn’t work, so he’s a screen shot of the attached picture.

Last edited:
Bernie could've paid money to a not at all sinister developer

nothing in the rule book !

The Truth is out there!!!!

I don't really get this. Every one claims victory after a primary regardless of the results. "We beat expectations and proved the pundits wrong! We're going to New Hampshire to do it again!" is pretty standard for any candidate that places in the top 4. We've even had candidates in the past make claims that the Iowa caucuses were a huge success and then quit the race two days later. These candidates are trying to spin the media narrative, not steal votes and up end democracy.

Everyone... Bernie Bros, Pete Freaks, everyone... just needs to chill.

This is not the chill thread. This is the thread where we all engage in character assassination.

technology is dumb. there was literally no need to speed up the release of results at all.

The more they whine about conspiracies and rigging, the more they sound like Trump supporters. Sad!

Then don’t take it from the Sanders supporters who seem to trigger you so hard and take it from every pundit who’s agreeing that the people this affects the most are Sanders (and “Mission Accomplished” Buttigieg), and the people who benefit the most are Biden and frankly everyone else.

It's nice to have Section2mankini post from time to time, as otherwise I would have thought that "Bernie Bros" were a boogeyman invented by supporters of other candidates.

Can we all decide that we DGAF about what "supporters" of candidates have to say, and instead focus on what the actual candidates are saying and doing?
S2M just says out loud what townie and strickland quietly insinuate.

S2M just says out loud what townie and strickland quietly insinuate.

S2M is a Warren supporter? That's news to me.

Look, y'all. My goal is to beat Trump in the Fall. I'm not interested in mental gymnastics to make ridiculous gaffes look acceptable and I'm not interested in freaking out about the worst of Twitter.

Yesterday was a big deal and anybody that cares about beating Trump over their portfolio gains realizes this.

S2M is a Warren supporter? That's news to me.

Look, y'all. My goal is to beat Trump in the Fall. I'm not interested in mental gymnastics to make ridiculous gaffes look acceptable and I'm not interested in freaking out about the worst of Twitter.

Yesterday was a big deal and anybody that cares about beating Trump over their portfolio gains realizes this.
Where did the app come from again?
Tabloid politics......come on man..Do Better!

Back