• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Last edited:
Your obtuse side is not endearing.

I am saying the post caucus statements by the candidates is not indicative of some bigger conspiracy. The fuck up by the Dem Party as a whole is a big deal, who actually won is a big deal, how that influences what comes next is a big deal, but the candidates baseless claims of victory is expected and par for the course.

Pete going full rat mode, declaring "victory", isn't a
conspiracy theory, but it does show how conniving he is, which should be a big deal.

get out of here with the Sanders/Trump comparisons

seriously

good lord

and I haven't seen any word from the sanders campaign yet calling this process rigged

100% that Bernie's supporters and STAFFERS are floating conspiracy theories. 100% that Bernie fails to call it out every time.

The bro's are now floating theories that Pete was behind this because he has something to do with the app that failed. Disgusting. So much crossover between Bernie and Trump supporters. The worst of America.

Last edited:
This Iowa caucus is hilarious. Software developed by Hillary staffers from the 2016 presidential campaign and supported by the company and it is affiliated to ACRONYM, a former digital producer for Obama. No wonder the 2013 Obamacare software did not work--it has all been done by the same bunch of morons who run the DNC. What a laughingstock. The only one to know they won in Iowa was President Trump.

We're beginning what is probably the most important presidential campaign of our lifetimes, and this is the way it starts for the Democrats. Gallup also reported today that Trump has reached his personal high in their poll for his entire presidency - 49% approve, 50% disapprove. He's going to give a celebratory speech tonight, and he'll be acquitted by the Senate tomorrow. It's still a long time until November, but it's safe to say that this is certainly not the kickoff that Democrats were hoping for, and things couldn't be going much better for Trump politically right now. Shitshow indeed.

Yeah, I think I've lost hope. I'll vote of course, but I no longer have any faith in our system of government or laws (or judges), or our electoral system, so it all seems pretty meaningless.

Pete going full rat mode, declaring "victory", isn't a
conspiracy theory, but it does show how conniving he is, which should be a big deal.

LOL. Iowa changed the rules because Bernie supporters keep declaring victory in the 2016 caucuses.

It’s interesting that the guy who probably won has the most pissed off supporters.

"Probably" is the whole problem. Iowa is only important as a springboard for the rest of the primary re: wins and losses. No one gives a shit about the delegates. As of now Iowa didn't mean shit and by the time the results come out no one will care, and the ones who lost will all dispute it, thus it probably won't affect the race for anyone but Biden. So Bernie Sanders fans who were excited about this win legitimizing his electability are pissed that won't happen.

Nah, it shows he's a politician.
Not really. He's running against multiple other real politicians who didn't pull that amateur shit, even though 2 of them probably beat him. I am glad he walked it back when pressed on it.

Last edited:
Not really. He's running against multiple other real politicians who didn't pull that amateur shit, even though 2 of them probably beat him. I am glad he walked it back when pressed on it.

At least one Bernie supporter acknowledges their guy is a seasoned politician and not an outsider.

You are just looking for reasons to be angry at the guy. Be Happy that both Bernie and Warren, two true progressives, seem to have out performed him and hope that Pete followers fall in line behind Elizabeth this coming fall.

You are just looking for reasons to be angry at the guy. Be Happy that both Bernie and Warren, two true progressives, seem to have out performed him and hope that Pete followers fall in line behind Elizabeth this coming fall.

that's fair. I'm not really as upset about it as I just want people to admit it was shitty instead of defending it as normal.

At least one Bernie supporter acknowledges their guy is a seasoned politician and not an outsider.

source.gif

How do you know this?

This is kinda how I feel. At least Biden can go away. I like the guy, but I’ve had enough of old white men for a while.

Back